Specialised Mortgage House

A mortgage lender which operates from a single office or through a network of introducers, rather than having high street outlets, is called a Specialised mortgage house or centralised lender. Rather than funding mortgages from customer savings accounts, their mortgages are mainly funded from wholesale sources.

What to do if you need more help

If you need more help with your specific commercial loan, mortgage or insurance requirement please speak to a professional financial adviser.

We hope you found this information useful.

return to previous menu…

Sponsors Advertising

Copyright © Steve Gears Associates. All rights reserved. No portion of this site may be reproduced without written permission. All Trademarks are freely acknowledged.The information on this site is based on UK data unless otherwise indicated. Non-UK visitors should check with experts within their own legal jurisdiction before relying on information presented here.

Website Terms of Use |  Other Resources |  Site Map