Moveable property

Any personal property which can be moved, such as furniture, books and CDs is called Moveable property. Even buildings can be regarded as moveable if the owner is prepared to take them down and rebuild them brick by brick, although land will always be immovable.

What to do if you need more help

If you need more help with your specific commercial loan, mortgage or insurance requirement please speak to a professional financial adviser.

We hope you found this information useful.

return to previous menu…

Sponsors Advertising

Copyright © Steve Gears Associates. All rights reserved. No portion of this site may be reproduced without written permission. All Trademarks are freely acknowledged.The information on this site is based on UK data unless otherwise indicated. Non-UK visitors should check with experts within their own legal jurisdiction before relying on information presented here.

Website Terms of Use |  Other Resources |  Site Map