Mortgage broker

A person or company who acts as an intermediary between the client and the lender is called a Mortgage broker. Some mortgage brokers offer limited arrangement services where the client chooses their own mortgage product, where others off advisory services where the broker will do some research for the client. Many mortgage brokers are independent and can give independent advice on a wider range of products from different lenders.

What to do if you need more help

If you need more help with your specific commercial loan, mortgage or insurance requirement please speak to a professional financial adviser.

We hope you found this information useful.

return to previous menu…

Sponsors Advertising

Copyright © Steve Gears Associates. All rights reserved. No portion of this site may be reproduced without written permission. All Trademarks are freely acknowledged.The information on this site is based on UK data unless otherwise indicated. Non-UK visitors should check with experts within their own legal jurisdiction before relying on information presented here.

Website Terms of Use |  Other Resources |  Site Map