Land Charges

Rights over unregistered land are recorded as Land charges. Various different classes of charge can be registered at the Land Charges Registry if the title to the property is unregistered. The most common are Class C (IV) charges (puisne mortgages) and Class F charges, indicating the interest of a spouse under matrimonial homes legislation.

What to do if you need more help

If you need more help with your specific commercial loan, mortgage or insurance requirement please speak to a professional financial adviser.

We hope you found this information useful.

return to previous menu…

Sponsors Advertising

Copyright © Steve Gears Associates. All rights reserved. No portion of this site may be reproduced without written permission. All Trademarks are freely acknowledged.The information on this site is based on UK data unless otherwise indicated. Non-UK visitors should check with experts within their own legal jurisdiction before relying on information presented here.

Website Terms of Use |  Other Resources |  Site Map