House Insurance

This type of insurance refers specifically to protecting aspects of the property. House insurance covers the fabric of the building (buildings insurance) and the occupiers contents (contents insurance). Often sold as a package, buildings and contents insurance may work out cheaper by seeking out the best deals for each insurance from separate insurance companies.

What to do if you need more help

If you need more help with your specific commercial loan, mortgage or insurance requirement please speak to a professional financial adviser.

We hope you found this information useful.

return to previous menu…

Sponsors Advertising

Copyright © Steve Gears Associates. All rights reserved. No portion of this site may be reproduced without written permission. All Trademarks are freely acknowledged.The information on this site is based on UK data unless otherwise indicated. Non-UK visitors should check with experts within their own legal jurisdiction before relying on information presented here.

Website Terms of Use |  Other Resources |  Site Map