Buildings and Contents Insurance

Your Buildings and Contents Insurance policy covers damage to both the fabric of the building caused by events such as fire, flooding or storm, and also damage to the contents of your home from events including those described above, and also theft or other events causing loss or damage. It is a condition of a mortgage that buildings insurance is taken out, and this can be purchased separately. Contents insurance can also be purchased separately for those cases where you do not own the property but only rent it.

What to do if you need more help

If you need more help with your specific commercial loan, mortgage or insurance requirement please speak to a professional financial adviser.

We hope you found this information useful.

return to previous menu…

Sponsors Advertising

Copyright © Steve Gears Associates. All rights reserved. No portion of this site may be reproduced without written permission. All Trademarks are freely acknowledged.The information on this site is based on UK data unless otherwise indicated. Non-UK visitors should check with experts within their own legal jurisdiction before relying on information presented here.

Website Terms of Use |  Other Resources |  Site Map